- What are the school day hours?
The school day begins at 8:30am and ends at 2:31pm.
- What is the tuition cost?
Middle school tuition for the school year is $6,700.
High school tuition for the school year is $7,800.
- Do you accept international students?
Catholic Central does accept international students in grades 7-11. For more information, contact Christopher Signor.
- Do students participate in NYS testing?
Middle school students sit for NYS testing as follows: Grade 7 - Math and ELA, Grade 8 - Science. Grades 7 and 8 sit for the IOWA tests.
- Does CCHS follow the NYS Regents Curriculum?
Catholic Central follows the NYS Regents Curriculum. For details, see Academic Requirements.
- Can prospective students visit Catholic Central for the day?
Prospective students are encouraged to be a “Crusader” for a day. For more information, please contact Christopher Signor.
- What percentage of Catholic Central students continue on to higher education?
100% of the graduates continued on their education.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
Families who wish to be considered for financial aid should complete the online form at www.factstuitionaid.com.
- What communities do the students hail from?
Students attending Catholic Central hail from 34 surrounding school districts thoughout Albany, Rensselaer and Saratoga counties as well as international students. The largest population of students come from the Troy, Lansingburgh, Albany, Shenendehowa and North Colonie school districts.