Supply Lists 2019
Mr. Novotny’s General Supply List 2019-2020
8th and 9th Grade Social Studies:
- Pens (Blue or Black Ink) Binder (1-inch)
- Dividers/Tabs for Binder Sturdy Folder (Plastic Folder) Highlighters
- Colored Pencils White-Out
- Scissors and Glue Sticks
11th Grade Social Studies:
- Pens (Blue or Black Ink)
- Binder (1-Inch)
- Dividers/Tabs for Binder
- Sturdy Folder
- Colored Pencils
Physics / Chem:
Here are the materials that I would like students to have, and it’s the same materials for both courses:
- 1.5 in binder
- Loose leaf paper and tab dividers (only 4)
- 2 heavier duty paper (plastic tends to allow work to slip out easily) pocket folder that is punchable to place in binder.
- erasable colored pencils (do not need to be brand new- only need smallest package)
- engineering graph paper (do not need this immediately- I will show you what I am looking for once school begins)
AP US History, AP World History 9, AP World History 10, and World History 10 :
- 11/2 - 2 inch binder
- Loose leaf paper
- Writing utensils
- Index cards
need a proctor and compass.
Geometry and Algebra 2 students:
need a graphing calculator. Preferably the TI- inspire (not CAS version).
** Students should not open the calculators from the package until they check it with a math teacher first.**
They also need loose leaf paper, a binder or folder, pens, pencils, and a highlighter.